Saturday 19 July 2014

Melvita Milky Cleansing Oil

Retailing at around £20 a full size bottle this product is fairly high end on the cleanser scale. Here is how the sample looks:


 I received it to review today and I can certainly see why the price tag is heavy. It's a really nice oil which comes out nice and slowly, you only need a few drops of it. You dab on face and rub in similar to a moisturiser and then use warm water to work it into a "milky texture" and then rinse away.

I have to say, I really really like this product and if it wasn't for the heavier price label I would definitely buy a bottle of this to use as my everyday cleanser. It smells unusual which when using nest on my face I wasn't too keen on but after rinsing it definitely smelled better.  It feels so silky and luxurious and once rinsed off my skin looked instantly more even and glowing. Big thumbs up from me but I personally wouldn't spend £20 on it, although I do think it's worth it, it's slightly above my comfort zone. Although maybe I could justify it to Mr Grump... "but honey, it matches my..."

No comments:

Post a Comment