Tuesday 23 July 2013

L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream

I received this item from Glossy Box to try and review. I have to say, the product retails at around £30 per 50ml (Gulp!) so straight off, this put the expectations pretty high!

Here's how it looks: 
A very attractive little pot but most of the writing is in French. Helpful for the French but not particularly helpful for me... It does explain in English on the packaging also however. Upon applying the product I immediately noticed the smell, its not really to my taste but my Mother really liked it. Its got a very natural and light smell which I cant quite place but I'm guessing its the essential oils and the Angelica Water. Its a very light cream, it feels very luxurious on your face. I applied it to just one half of my face so I could feel the difference and I have to say I was not disappointed. The side of my face I applied it on felt lovely and smooth, non sticky, non greasy and very soft. 

I wouldn't pay the price for the product, but my Mother would. I am reluctant to spend that amount of money on a product that doesn't knock my socks off. 

To sum it up, great product, over priced. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment