Tuesday 23 July 2013

Coola Mineral Sunscreen SPF 20

Hurrah for Glossy Box! I received this one in the middle of a heat wave and desperately in need of a gentle face sun screen as the sun cream I was using wasn't suitable for the face (thanks Nivea... not!)

The product I received was a 7ml tube, but the full size is around 1.7fl oz and retails on places like Amazon for around £30. Here is how it looks:

But lets get down to it...

I really dislike this product. It smells quite funky and not in a good way. I can just about smell the cucumber in it but the rest is just a mix of unpleasantness. It is also a tinted moisturiser which is perfect for my skin tone, but it leaves a mark on my skin similar to that of a snail trail, if you know what I mean. This is a short review as I really don't want to waste any more time on the product.

To sum up, its not my kind of thing, it smells funny and leaves a weird trail on my skin. Yuck. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment