Monday 22 July 2013

Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz

I recieved this facial spritz to try and review and I love it. Its a great product for use as a facial moisturiser and also a cooling spritzer for the heat. Used in the middle of a heat wave with temperatures reaching 30 degrees celcius in the UK we are all melting.... Apart from me :D

Containing peppermint for a cooling and refreshing spritz its a great product. It has a scent I cant quite place, but it is a nice and pleasant almost natural smelling spritzer.

I mainly used this product when I remembered that I had it in my handbag and it did provide some refreshing moments, although it didn't relieve my complaints completely (well I am a woman so what else can I say...)

I love the packaging, its simple yet eyecatching. Heres how it looks:

On the back there is an amusing little paragraph which did make me chuckle, reminiscent of the old paragraphs on the back of Innocent Smoothies and Vitamin Water. I wont ruin it for you, run off and purchase for yourself! RRP £6 100MLS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment